Dear phographers and friends,
I am planning a campaign to distribute desperately needed Baby Formula to babies and children in Syria. It has been 2.5 months since the devastating earthquake, which left many dead, injured, homeless, displaced and without home, food, water, medicine and energy. Thousands of families are struggling financially and are unable to provide for their babies the basic most necessary nutrition and sanitary item. Most and foremost Baby Formula.
Hence, I decided to start a campaign to support the hundreds of innocent babies and children who sleep hungry.
– Save lives of malnourished babies and children
– Provide for newly-born babies and children before the age of five
– Alleviate the financial burden of babies’ families, especially after the rise in Baby Formula prices
– Distribute baby Formula to babies and children, every week throughout six months
Two factors represent the main challenges:
– Availability: Baby Formula is a much sought after item and only difficult to source
– Price: A 1,000g package of Baby Formula costs an average of $5, which is an astronomically high amount for most families
Your generous donations will help tackle both problems by using scale. More money enables me to purchase Baby Formula directly from producers/distributers allowing for higher quantities and lower prices.
Thank you very much for your help and support. And remember, any amount however small, helps saving children.